New software and technology advances provide patients and clients with the best care and service possible, while simultaneously solving mission critical issues involving software performance, HIPPA compliance, and application reliability. Olenick has experience in multiple facets of the healthcare industry, providing IT and consulting solutions to medical associations, software & electronic health records (EHR) vendors, labs, pharmaceutical companies, health insurance providers, and hospitals. Olenick has the knowledge and technical skills to provide quality-centered solutions that drive efficiency and mitigate risk across multiple areas of healthcare.
Some project examples include:
• Project management services for vendor management projects and web and application upgrades for a large hospital,while simultaneously providing IT support for marketing initiatives
• Functional testing services for a national medical association’s online web-store
• Quality assurance programs for the data analysis department of a survey research company dedicated to healthcare services
• Performance testing for the emergency department application of a large EHR vendor
• Automated testing, analysis, and training for a large health insurance company
• Functional, mobile, and compatibility testing services for the world’s first mobile, free market doctor network